Take a Tour
We appreciate the value of experiencing Freeset first-hand and are happy to show you around the facilities and introduce you to the women. However, as a business we must impose some restrictions as visits can be disruptive to production.
Tuesdays and Fridays from 10am to 11am.
Please email us or call ahead and let us know you are coming so we can arrange for someone to show you around. Sometimes we are unable to take visitors due to unforeseen circumstances.
Call: +91 33 3295 6128
To protect the women we have a policy of not allowing visitors to take photos.
Our address is: 172 Ramesh Dutta Street, Kolkata 700006.
- Get out at the Girish Park Metro stop and use the Liberty Cinema exit.
- Keep walking straight (north) when you exit the metro.
- When you have passed the Liberty Cinema (on your left), take the first left.
- You are now in Ramesh Dutta Street, after about 50 metres, the road splits, veer left. You will walk past a small temple on your right.
- Look for the building with the Freeset Trust sign on it.
Ask to be dropped off at the Girish Park Metro station and then follow the above instructions.
We are the blue roof on Ramesh Dutta Street.
View Larger Map